Just ahead of IFA 2014, Samsung has announced that it will bulk up its fall audio lineup with the addition of two new products: the HW-H7500 Curved Soundbar and the new wireless Shape WAM350 speaker.
The wireless M3 speaker is the newest face in the Shape Wireless Multiroom family, and it's also the smallest member so far. The M3 pairs with other Shape speakers like the M5 and M7, and also integrates with select Samsung sound bars and Blu-ray players.
Users can pair the M3 with a smartphone or tablet to enjoy streaming services like Amazon Cloud, Pandora, and Spotify. Samsung's wireless system directly competes with the popular Sonos brand by providing wireless music throughout the home. With the Shape system, you can stream the same music to multiple rooms, or play different songs in different rooms.
The M3 will retail for $199, but no release dates have been announced.
The HW-H7500 curved sound bar pairs nicely with the company's curved UHD TVs, featuring a brushed aluminum body and 8.1 audio with three-directional sound. It includes a wireless subwoofer and easy pairing via Samsung's "TV SoundConnect."
Again, release dates have not been announced, but the HW-H7500 will retail for $799. We expect to hear more details in the coming days.
Check out all of Samsung's IFA 2014 Announcements:
- Samsung Unpacks New Note Phones, Co-Branded Oculus VR Headset
- Samsung's New TVs Are All About the Curves
- Samsung Demos Upscale Appliances, Elena Arzak Joins Club des Chefs
- Slim, Ruggedized Samsung Tab Active Debuts at IFA Berlin
- Samsung's New Robot Vacuum Is Your Most Humble Servant
- Samsung Flexes at IFA With a 105-inch Bendable UHD TV
- Samsung Adds Third-Party Support, Voice Control to Smart Home System
- Samsung UHD TVs Will Soon Stream Amazon's 4K Content
- Samsung Announces Its First 3G Smartwatch: The Gear S
- Samsung Adds Swarovski Band to Otherwise Tasteful Gear S
Our editors review and recommend products to help you buy the stuff you need. If you make a purchase by clicking one of our links, we may earn a small share of the revenue. However, our picks and opinions are independent from any business incentives.
Be in the know! Get Reviewed.com news and reviews straight to your inbox.
Thanks for signing up!